Monday, January 11, 2010

New Computer and other stuff

"Needed" a new computer for this trip. Have been looking and looking and we purchased a Asus laptop today. Now we will have his and her computers so we won't be waiting and waiting for each other. He is not so happy, according to him we "needed" this like I needed another hole in the head. But I am happy, enough said Ha Ha.

I needed to obtain a new nursing license (every two years) and was informed by Delaware that I needed a Maryland license now. I have been in the process of filling out these documents, this thick packet, the size of a novel. I think you really need to be a graduate from Harvard to figure this out. As part of this process, I had to go to the county jail and was finger printed today. I thought to myself that if I had any criminal activity in my past I would already have been finger printed! And for free, I have to send $57.50 for the processing. I will need to spend nearly $250 to get my license changed. Wow! I love MD.

No comments:

Post a Comment