Sunday, September 26, 2010

Inspiration Tower

It was a slow start for everyone this Sunday morning. More jewelry was made and I am a pretty fashionable lady with my new necklace that Cameron made for me.image image And wasn’t Aly stunning after she put her make up on?image After we all got a move on, it was over to Inspiration Tower image image where we all went up to see a great view of Branson.image     This lake is Table Rock Lake that we were out on the boat yesterday. The lake is big I could not get it all in this picture. image     I am not sure why I was so surprised to see that there was so many trees here, almost forests, but I was. Inspiration Tower is also home to a Zipline company and Tommy needed to take a ride. image   

We stopped to enjoy some of the scenery on the way to Todd’s cabin.image image After I saw this cabin I said I am home. This rustic cabin, on eleven wooded acres with a stream running in the backyard, is gorgeous.image This cabin is for rent if you ever come to Branson and don’t want to stay in the usual places.  Wouldn’t it be fun to stay in what feels to be so far out of the way but really so close from Branson?

We went down to the strip to see where most of the happenings are. Pretty cool sights.image image image Dave said that if you were here for one month, saw four shows a day, you still would not have seen them all.

Back to Daves for a chili dinner, karaoke, and games on the Wii with the kids.

We have a reservation at a campground for tomorrow night closer to Springfield. We need to get our windshield replaced but we are going to cancel that reservation and stay here another day. We are enjoying our time here so much.   

1 comment:

  1. Wow what a fun time with your family Tracy. Need more information on renting Todd's cabin. Looks like a great vacation for next year.
    Have enjoyed continuing on your trip with you.
    Thanks again for the fun time in Cody.
    Susan

    ReplyDelete