Friday, March 12, 2010

Lunch with Mom and a Night with the Grand Kids

With less than a week before we leave on our trip, I wanted to have some one on one time with both my Mom and daughter Erica. I was able to meet Erica on Tuesday for lunch and I met Mom today. We went to Firebirds. This is the restaurant my co-workers took me to when I left my job and I loved it. Mom loved it too. We were able to just relax and reminisce. The food is great, the atmosphere is beautiful, and the company was the best.

3-11-10lunch with mom 002

After leaving Mom I needed to get ready. Two grandchildren are spending the night tonight. A school night! They think that is great. They are not able to spend the night tomorrow night with 2 other grandkids since they will be going to the beach to participate in a polar bear plunge for charity. I wanted the grandkids to spend the night one more time before we leave. We played games, did a school project, and had a milk shake. Big breakfast in the morning. Then taking them to school. Wow am I going to miss the kids.

Another great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment