Wednesday, March 17, 2010

We Leave in the Morning

Spent the evening over Erica’s after a full day of running around doing the last minute stuff. Had to drive over to Mom’s house to properly say good bye since saying bye in the DQ parking lot last night didn’t seem right. Stayed for just over an hour. It felt like a better “see you soon” good bye. Dinner was good as Erica has become a really good cook. We played games, Family Feud and Dominos, which was the first time I had played either one of them. It was a fun, sad, happy night. Erica and Jaida are not taking me being gone for 7 months very well at all. I still think it’s weird to be so happy about doing this trip, after all I have wanted to do this since I was 12 or 13, and having my heart hurt so bad for leaving. I also know that 7 months is long time but also very short. I know there may be times I wish I had more time. All in all, a great night with the family. I am challenging them now for another game of both Family Feud and Dominos in the fall. Practice up!

I want to send congratulations out to Jaida for receiving an award at school for honesty. There will be a breakfast at school to celebrate. Way to go! I am proud of you. Keep up the good work. get-attachment

No comments:

Post a Comment