Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Good Bye Great Falls, But We Have New Friends

It has been a very low key week here in Great Falls, MT but a much needed rest from all of the go, go, go.

Joy and DeWayne were a delight to meet and I can see connecting with them again in the future on their full timing RV travels. image They will be coming East to Georgia in the beginning of 2011. Hopefully their rig will turn in our direction and we can show them what the Chesapeake Bay is all about. If it’s warm weather, a weekend on the water in our boat, The Hole, should be a good time.

We are heading toward Yellowstone and passed through a town named Tracy.image   image    image      If you blinked your eyes you were through it, but is was still fun seeing a town “named after” me.

The drive toward Wyoming is beautiful. I am in love with the West. image Mountains, rolling hills, dry air, and lakes.image This is me and I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment