Wednesday, August 18, 2010

It Is A Small World

OK, I get an email from my friend, and fellow blogger, Snookie, of the Quinn’s Awesome Journey, to say that one of our readers is also here in Great Falls at the same military base. Alrighty then,  I have to go on a hunt right now. Snookie calls me, describes the rig that Joy and DeWayne, from The Breeze, is in. I’m on patrol of the Fam Camp, all the while talking with Snookie on the phone. I find a 5th wheel with a black truck with Oklahoma tags. Could this be them? I keep Snookie on the phone as I knocked on the door as she has to experience the fun if this them. I knock, Joy opens the door and says “Tracy?!”. Laughter erupts. She also was receiving emails from Snookie and was going to look for us, in fact she was looking out of her window and saw me walking down the road, phone in hand, and thought that it was me on the phone with Snookie. This is a photo of Joy and DeWayne I grabbed from their blog. DeWayne and Joy

We had a quick visit before a storm rolled in and ended it prematurely. Joy is such a nice person and I can see a new friendship on my horizon. I did not get to meet DeWayne tonight but we plan to visit with them tomorrow and get more acquainted. How fun this is to meet a someone who has been following along with my blog and I have read some of hers too.  It is a small world.

The last 2 days have been work days. I needed to get pictures developed and get my hair ruined cut. Tommy wanted to scrub the RV and Hooptie since they were filthy. There are times you have to take care of the everyday life things like laundry, grocery shopping, working on the RV etc. Plus we haven’t had TV in a long time and it was great to veg out for a bit. We will be out sightseeing trips soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment