Thursday, May 6, 2010

Getting Caught Up, Coming and Going

The last several posts were not as detailed as I would have liked. I was having so much fun and getting back to the RV so late that I wasn’t writing and then, before I realized it, I had 6 days to get caught up with. We also don’t have internet access all the time. I swore I would not do that again, knowing full well  that I would not be writing when my daughter Erica was here to visit. So, I will get caught up again when my daughter goes home. I swear I won’t do this again, until next time. But this time I have a great excuse, Erica is coming and our days will be full.

Tommy left this morning on an early flight back East. I decided I would take a run around to get my bearings in San Francisco, grocery shop, and get the last several posts posted to the blog from last week. Erica flies in tonight at 11pm. I can’t wait to see her.

No comments:

Post a Comment